To Our Wonderful Families,
On March 16, you received an email from the founder and executive director of iLEAD that the school is temporarily closing its physical sites. Until further notice, this means that the iLEAD OC Studio will be servicing its learners virtually. iLEAD Exploration will continue to operate its independent study model in an entirely virtual format.
We remain dedicated to sharing the most up-to-date information with you. Please continue to take everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. For your convenience, some COVID-19 resources are listed below. Our leadership team will continue working closely with federal and local officials in an effort to keep everyone informed, safe, and healthy.
iLEAD Exploration Directors
- California Department of Public Health
- Explaining Coronavirus and prevention to kids
- Coronavirus support for youth, teachers and families
- What you should know about the Coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the Coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs
- Learning From Home: iLEAD Exploration Virtual Resources
- Meal Resources By County