Here are some important things you should know about our program:
- iLEAD Exploration is a nonsectarian, WASC accredited, public charter school open to all learners in grades TK-12 who reside in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Ventura and San Bernardino counties.
- iLEAD Exploration does not charge tuition.
Thank you for interest in iLEAD Exploration. Please follow the steps below to enroll your child(ren).
Easy Enrollment Process
Complete Online Enrollment
An email will be sent with a link to the online enrollment system. Here you will create a username using your email. A password link will then be sent to your email.
Provide any additional information requested prior to the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency (please upload ONE of the following): property tax payment receipts, rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts, utility service contract/statement (no cell phone bills), pay stubs, voter registration, correspondence from a government agency, declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
- Proof of Age (please upload ONE of the following): official birth certificate, certificate of live birth, adoption record, tribal affiliation card green card, custody documentation, and/or medical records
- Immunization Record (required): Whether complete or incomplete, we need to have your learner’s most current immunization record on file.
- Health Exam (or waiver): This is required for TK & Kinder, as well as any learner who is entering public school for the first time.
- Report of Health Examination For School Entry Form
- Waiver of Health Examination for School Entry Form
- Oral Exam (or waiver): This is required for TK & Kinder, as well as any learner who is entering public school for the first time.
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Transcripts (high school only): Please provide us with an unofficial transcript. We will request an official transcript shortly after enrollment. Please note that we are not able to set up a personalized schedule of classes until this is submitted.
- IEP or 504 (if applicable): We will need a copy of the most updated IEP or 504 immediately. Once we receive this document, we will forward it to our special education department. Please upload this document in our system, fax 657-231-8223 or email it to enrollment@iLEADexploration.org.
- Custody Order or Legal Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
Once enrollment is complete, you will receive an email confirmation that includes information for the school year. Please know that this process can take a couple weeks from start to finish.
GRADE BY AGE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Grade placement is dependent upon:
1) The age of the learner (see chart).
2) The grade attended at the previous school’s program.
GRADE/AGE RECOMMENDATION FOR TK-8:
The ages are displayed as year.month and are based upon the learner’s age on the first day of school.