How is safety ensured at the studio?
Safety at the learning studio is a high priority. There are multiple processes in place to ensure learner safety:
- There is a sign in/sign out process to ensure all learners go home with the proper adult.
- All classrooms are only accessible through two main entrances/exits that are locked each morning and then are opened again for pick-up.
- All EFs at the studio will use their phones to communicate with families if any needs arise.
- All rooms are close in proximity so that an EF can easily locate another EF if needed.
- The studio participates in all state required emergency drills such as earthquake and fire drills.
- Restrooms for our younger learners are located within the classrooms.
Posted in: OC Studio