Explore Careers Using YouScience!
YouScience is the science of you! Utilizing a series of brain games, YouScience analyzes your unique aptitudes and interests and matches you to potential careers. If you are unsure what fields are a good fit for you or are simply seeking confirmation that what you’ve chosen is a match, YouScience can help! Once you’ve completed the “brain game” skills assessments, YouScience provides the following:
- A comprehensive written report all about you, your skills, how you interact with others, how you learn, and what work/school environments are the best fit;
- A list of in-demand careers matched specifically to your unique aptitudes (skills) and interests. You can view careers based only on skills, only on interests, or where these two overlap. You can even sort careers by the required years of education (0-3 yrs, 4 yrs, or 5+ yrs);
- Detailed career information covering “A Day in the Life,” core tasks, which of your aptitudes match, and where your interests align. You’ll also see related careers, years of education required, suggested majors or programs, and salary and job openings.
- Last Names A-K: Bethany Maddox https://calendly.com/
- Last Names L-Z: Heather Fecarotta https://calendly.com/heather-
To access YouScience, log in through your Scoir account. If you have not yet registered your Scoir account, you should have a registration email waiting for you in your ileadexploration.org email. If you are not able to access your school email, be sure to submit a tech ticket to reset your password so you don’t miss out on all that Scoir and YouScience have to offer.
We hope you’ll join us on April 22 at 11 a.m. when we explore the story of how the discovery of gold impacted California. Please take a look at the…
We are springing into the season with more great webinars and field study opportunities just for you! Please take a look at the fliers below for all of the upcoming…
The Schoolwide Learner Outcome (SLO) for April is grit. Grit is defined as “having courage and resolve; strength of character.” A person with grit works hard, has passion and not…