Are you looking to get credits over the summer this year? While iLEAD Exploration is not in session during the summer, parents may pay out-of-pocket for summer courses. Below are some credit-granting summer options to consider.
- Concurrent Enrollment through your local community college may be tuition-free. Concurrent enrollment paperwork needs to be signed prior to the last day of school, June 4th.
- Acellus Summer Program (customized): $79 per month for 1 to 6 classes
- Silicon Valley High School (A-G/customized): $95 per 5 credit course
- BYU Independent Study (A-G/customized): $170 per 5 credit course for online (customized) or $280 per course for teacher-led (A-G)
- iLEAD Online (A-G/Customized): $295 per 5 credit course (must have applied by March 19 to be entered into their lottery)
- Apex learning with teacher support (A-G/customized): $350 per 5 credit course
- UC Scout (A-G, On-demand) (AG): $399 per 5 credit course. Summer session begins 6/1 and ends 8/18.
We hope you’ll join us on April 22 at 11 a.m. when we explore the story of how the discovery of gold impacted California. Please take a look at the…
We are springing into the season with more great webinars and field study opportunities just for you! Please take a look at the fliers below for all of the upcoming…
The Schoolwide Learner Outcome (SLO) for April is grit. Grit is defined as “having courage and resolve; strength of character.” A person with grit works hard, has passion and not…