Upcoming College Fairs and Events
On May 12, iLEAD and fellow California independent study charter schools will be hosting our own virtual event, so be sure to save the date!
WACAC and NACAC fairs feature a full array of international and national colleges. These events include both college presentations as well as subject information sessions on specialty topics. National Portfolio Day offers you the opportunity to upload your art portfolio and receive advice from a variety of art schools and art departments.
More fairs will be added as we move into the spring and summer. Scoir, iLEAD’s college planning tool, gives up-to-date information on college fairs.
Below you will find a list of virtual college fairs:
- February 27 National Portfolio Day
- Feb 28th College Fair: US Focus
- March 3rd WACAC College Fair and Information Sessions
- Mar 7th NACAC College Fair: STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focus
- March 14th WACAC College Fair and Information Sessions
- Mar 16th NACAC Visual and Performing Arts Focus
- March 19th National Portfolio Day
- April 10th NACAC College Fair: Western US Focus
- April 10th National Portfolio Day
- April 15th-16th College and Career Fairs–Save the Date – Registration opens March 22nd
- April 19th WACAC College Fair and Information Sessions
- April 20th NACAC College Fair: Southeastern US Focus
- May 2nd NACAC College Fair: US Focus
- May 7th National Portfolio Day National Portfolio Day
- May 12 Save the date for a multi charter virtual fair!!!
Calling all high school learners! Join us at the iLEAD OC Learning Studio on January 20 at 1 p.m. for an afternoon of games, friends, and fun. Bring your favorite…
Calling all high school learners! Join us at the iLEAD OC Learning Studio for an afternoon of games, friends, and fun. Bring your favorite board game or come learn a…
There is a wide range of help for learners who have demonstrated a need for financial assistance. College can be affordable for families with a wide variety of incomes. We…