Upcoming College Fairs and Events
On May 12, iLEAD and fellow California independent study charter schools will be hosting our own virtual event, so be sure to save the date!
WACAC and NACAC fairs feature a full array of international and national colleges. These events include both college presentations as well as subject information sessions on specialty topics. National Portfolio Day offers you the opportunity to upload your art portfolio and receive advice from a variety of art schools and art departments.
More fairs will be added as we move into the spring and summer. Scoir, iLEAD’s college planning tool, gives up-to-date information on college fairs.
Below you will find a list of virtual college fairs:
- March 3rd WACAC College Fair and Information Sessions
- Mar 7th NACAC College Fair: STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focus
- March 14th WACAC College Fair and Information Sessions
- Mar 16th NACAC Visual and Performing Arts Focus
- March 19th National Portfolio Day
- April 10th NACAC College Fair: Western US Focus
- April 10th National Portfolio Day
- April 15th-16th College and Career Fairs–Save the Date – Registration opens March 22nd
- April 19th WACAC College Fair and Information Sessions
- April 20th NACAC College Fair: Southeastern US Focus
- May 2nd NACAC College Fair: US Focus
- May 7th National Portfolio Day National Portfolio Day
- May 12 Save the date for a multi charter virtual fair!!!
We are working hard to bring you interesting webinars and field studies experiences. The month of March is packed with events that you won’t want to miss. Please take a…
Each year, we celebrate our skillful learners at the iLEAD Exploration talent show. This year, we are excited to bring you our presentation virtually through the 2021 Virtual Talent Showcase….
Scoir is an important communication hub for our high school learners provided at no cost. This amazing resource gives access to a college search tool, interactive tours of college campuses, student…