MAP Testing is Underway
Who better to give advice on test-taking tips than learners themselves? We talked with iLEAD learners to find out about their successful experience taking the growth MAP assessments. Here is a list of test-taking tips for kids by kids:
1. Set a daily goal of questions you want to answer. Try to do 20 questions so you’re not stressed about doing all of them in one day.
2. Enjoy treats if your parent lets you! Chew gum or candy while working on the questions.
3. Take the test when you’re the most focused!
4. Take stretching breaks after a long question.
5. Don’t stress – just try to do your best!
Congratulations to our promoting 8th grade learners! Help us celebrate these learners by watching this video acknowledging each learner’s hard work. 8th Grade Promotion Video
The beginning and end of the school year are common times for families to begin wondering if their learners need some intervention or extra support. If you are concerned by…
We are on the home stretch for the end of the school year with this final week to finish strong! Congratulations to all our iLEAD learners who have completed their…