MAP Testing is Underway
Who better to give advice on test-taking tips than learners themselves? We talked with iLEAD learners to find out about their successful experience taking the growth MAP assessments. Here is a list of test-taking tips for kids by kids:
1. Set a daily goal of questions you want to answer. Try to do 20 questions so you’re not stressed about doing all of them in one day.
2. Enjoy treats if your parent lets you! Chew gum or candy while working on the questions.
3. Take the test when you’re the most focused!
4. Take stretching breaks after a long question.
5. Don’t stress – just try to do your best!
Join Exploration high schoolers on Sept 30th from 1-2 pm and learn about the interesting clubs available for 2022-23. This event is open to all high school learners. For more…
Learners in fourth grade are eligible for a free annual pass to visit more than 2,000 federal recreation areas with their families and friends. The Every Kid Outdoors program offers…
Be Your Own Rock Star Calling all 1st grade learners! Join Learner University’s upcoming PBL opportunity: Be Your Own Rock Star. Learners will compose songs to teach others about the…