MAP Testing is Underway
Who better to give advice on test-taking tips than learners themselves? We talked with iLEAD learners to find out about their successful experience taking the growth MAP assessments. Here is a list of test-taking tips for kids by kids:
1. Set a daily goal of questions you want to answer. Try to do 20 questions so you’re not stressed about doing all of them in one day.
2. Enjoy treats if your parent lets you! Chew gum or candy while working on the questions.
3. Take the test when you’re the most focused!
4. Take stretching breaks after a long question.
5. Don’t stress – just try to do your best!
We hope that you join us for an informational webinar discussing MAP results and how to use them. Please take a look at the flyer below for more information including…
We are excited about our second annual Virtual Wax Museum! Please take a moment to read the flyer below for more information.
iLEAD Exploration would like to send a big CONGRATULATIONS to kindergarten learner, Liv Rampe, who won Glendale library’s bookmark art contest! Great job, Liv. The entire iLEAD Exploration Learning Community…