TED Talk: Grit
This month’s SLO is grit, a character trait that demonstrates strength of will. People with grit show a passion and perseverance for long-term goals, as many things require tenacity.
To gauge how gritty you are at this point in your life, consider whether you identify with the following statements:
- I enjoy projects that take years to complete.
- I am working toward a very long-term goal.
- What I do each day is connected to my deepest personal values.
- There is at least one subject or activity that I never get bored of thinking about.
- Setbacks don’t discourage me for long.
- I am a hard worker.
- I finish whatever I begin.
- I never stop working to improve.
Because 4th grade “just wasn’t making sense,” Akiro Niella, 12, began his homeschooling journey with iLEAD Exploration. Now, three years later, he is clearly thriving! This happy, busy 7th grader…
We hope you enjoy our first Together Tuesdays video!
If you would like to know more about our MAP assessment and the benefits of participating, please join us for our upcoming webinar taking place on September 23 at 12…