iLEAD Exploration is passionate about personalized learning. We offer families instructional funds to customize their learner’s educational path. By utilizing iLEAD’s program offerings, staff and vendors, families are encouraged to create a learning environment just right for each uniquely gifted learner in their home. iLEAD Exploration celebrates and fosters each child’s individuality, empowering them to discover their highest potential. Families blend rigor with creativity and flexibility to enrich their child’s learning. Our dedicated, caring and highly qualified educational facilitators partner with your family to provide encouragement, support and expertise. iLEAD Exploration also values community, providing opportunities to foster friendships through a variety of field trips, service projects, park days and parent gatherings. Welcome to the world of Exploration!
iLEAD Exploration Program Details
- Tuition free, WASC accredited independent study program
- Personalized learning for TK-12th grade learners located in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Kern and Ventura counties
- Instructional funds allocated to learners for curriculum and instructional choices that support educational goals
- Over 900 material and service vendors to facilitate learning
- Highly qualified, credentialed, and supportive facilitators
- Flexible high school options
- Field trips and service projects in all regions
- Learning studio offerings in various locations
- Complimentary subscription package: Discovery Education, Moby Max, Tales2Go, and BrainPOP
iLEAD Exploration Core Values…
iLEAD Exploration is listed under iLEAD Hybrid Charter Schools as accredited through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For more information on WASC Accreditation, please visit their website here: http://www.acswasc.org/
- Funding, Flexibility and Choice
Our high funding model allows families to work alongside state certified, credentialed teachers to develop a personalized learning plan customized to each learner. iLEAD Exploration currently offers $2,800 in instructional funding for grades TK-8, and $3,000 for high school. This allows for well-rounded curriculum choices and highly qualified instruction from a great variety of talented vendors.
- Collaboration and Community
Our program highly values the relationship between parents, learners and our credentialed teaching staff (Educational Facilitators). We offer continuous education through our weekly Monday Message, coffee chats, over 80 field trips and service projects per year, webinars, and more!
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.
Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.