iLEAD Exploration Hybrid is a free, public charter school program where each family is assigned a credentialed teacher (facilitator) who assigns and creates a customized, individualized learning plan each year in conjunction with the student and family, based on grade level standards and the learner’s passions. Instructional funds are used to support and enhance each learner’s individualized learning plan. iLEAD Exploration also values community, providing opportunities to foster friendships through a variety of field studies, service projects, park days and parent gatherings.
Welcome to the world of Exploration!
iLEAD Exploration Program Details
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited independent study program
- Personalized learning for TK-12th grade learners located in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Kern and Ventura counties
- Instructional funds allocated to learners for curriculum and instructional choices that support educational goals
- Highly qualified, credentialed, and supportive facilitators
- Flexible high school options
- Field studies and service projects in all regions
- Learning offerings at the iLEAD OC Studio
- Complimentary subscription: BrainPOP
- Webinars, community-building and enrichment activities for families and learners
iLEAD Exploration Core Values…
iLEAD Exploration is listed under iLEAD Hybrid Charter Schools as accredited through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For more information on WASC Accreditation, please visit their website here: http://www.acswasc.org/
- Personalized Learning
Our model allows families to work alongside credentialed teachers to develop a personalized learning plan that supports the achievement of state standards. Instructional funds are used to support these goals.
- Collaboration and Community
Our program highly values the relationship between parents, learners and our credentialed teaching staff. We offer continuous education and community building through our weekly Monday Message, enrichment opportunities, field studies, service projects, and more!
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.
Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.