iLEAD Exploration Remains Open Virtually for Learners

iLEAD Exploration continues to operate its independent study model in an entirely virtual format.

Feb 1, 2021 @ 18:00

High School Transcript Requests

Community College Transcripts

For learners sending a transcript from a community college to iLEAD Hybrid – Exploration, it is highly encouraged to send the transcript electronically in lieu of U.S. mail (if that option is available). For the electronic option, please enter recipient

iLEAD Exploration
Attention: Registrar
3843 S. Bristol Street, #616
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Phone: (657) 231-8220
Fax: (657) 231-8223

iLEAD Transcripts

For high school families needing a transcript, please complete this form:

Learner Information

Street Address

Parent Information

Transcript Request

Check all that apply

Official Transcript Recipient

Name of recipient or school

Other Information

reCAPTCHA is required.

Translate »