Continued Operations in Virtual Format
iLEAD Family Resource Helpline
We want to thank you for all you do for your children. Our lives have been shaken and changed by the COVID-19 pandemic. No matter what you’re feeling and experiencing, we want you to know you are not alone. Though we’re separated by physical distance, we’re here for you and united in our mission to serve our learners, families, and one another.
To strengthen our sense of community and provide an opportunity to communicate honestly throughout this time, we launched the iLEAD Family Resource helpline available to you, toll-free, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- California Department of Public Health
- Explaining Coronavirus and prevention to kids
- Coronavirus support for youth, teachers and families
- What you should know about the Coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the Coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs
- Learning From Home: iLEAD Exploration Virtual Resources
- Meal Resources By County
Calling all elementary schoolers, junior high kids, and high schoolers! The 90-Second Newbery Film Festival is an annual video contest in which young filmmakers create short movies that tell the…
Below are some resources on this month’s schoolwide learner outcome. You will find book lists here and here that inspire positivity in young learners Big Life Journal and the blog…