WHY CHOOSE iLEAD EXPLORATION
FOR HIGH SCHOOL?
A-G options & customizable paths
Academic Counseling & College Advisement
Community & ASB
National Honor Society
Personalized choices & flexibility
iLEAD Exploration Hybrid is a free, TK-12th, public charter school program where each family is assigned a credentialed teacher (facilitator) who assigns and creates a customized, individualized learning plan each year in conjunction with the student and family, based on grade-level standards and the learner’s passions.
Research Project: Queen Elizabeth: Sixth grade iLEAD Exploration learner Eiden Ygei couldn’t have known how timely this project would be when he started it. He didn’t know that Queen Elizabeth…
Showing Zest and Learning with Pokémon! iLEAD Exploration second grade learner Delaney Dooley embodies zest in her learning. Delaney wakes up every morning full of energy, happy to start her…
I started at iLEAD Exploration as a freshman in high school. I now am in my final year as a senior. iLEAD has given me the opportunity to learn in…
What Our Families Are Saying
- "Our EF has gone above and beyond in empowering us in our first year of our homeschool journey."
- "We loved the service projects and field trips offered by iLEAD Exploration!"
- "The staff works so incredibly hard for us! Thank you for all you do!"
- "We love iLEAD and our awesome EF! We are very appreciative of everything our EF and the vendor team have done in trying to get Kern County vendors on board with iLEAD."
- "So thankful for our EF. My kids like showing their work to her each month."
- "I absolutely love our EF. She has been incredibly helpful and supportive."
- "My EF has made it an amazing year! We love iLEAD Exploration and plan to continue for my daughter’s high school years."
- "Our EF is always there and more supportive than I could ever ask for."
- "I really love my EF! She’s super organized, very encouraging, and is always available to answer questions or offer suggestions."
- "We love our EF and we love that iLEAD lets parents choose their own curriculum. Thank you!"
- "I love my EF so much that I won’t look elsewhere. We want to be with our EF forever and love many other policies that are in place with iLEAD."
- "I appreciate all the help with high school level learning."
- "Our EF has made us fall in love with our homeschooling journey!"
- "My wonderful EF and support staff have been phenomenal with their expertise, professionalism, creativity and warmth."
- "I have had such a great experience with iLEAD!"
- "I am very pleased with how well organized iLEAD Exploration is. I like the Monday Message and the quick turnover to get supplies and services paid."
- "My EF and communication with the school have been great."
- "We enjoy our educational partnership with iLEAD and love working with our facilitator!"
We are so proud of your accomplishments and look forward to seeing you impact the world as many of you head to the colleges of your dreams. We have highlighted…
Congratulations to our promoting class of 2023! We look forward to seeing all the amazing things you accomplish during your high school years.
The curriculum libraries will be closed for the summer break as we prepare for the new school year. The last week to visit the curriculum libraries is the week of…
As we continue to explore Asian Pacific Heritage Month, we wanted to leave you with some additional resources and activities to help you learn more about the backgrounds of Asian…
As we enter our last Learning Period, your EF will be reaching out to schedule the final MAP test session for this school year. The Spring MAP scores provide summative…
Entering the Marketplace: Running a Temporary Micro-Business One of the best ways to learn about running a small business is to jump in and run a low-stakes one yourself! iLEAD…
iLEAD Exploration is WASC Accredited under the charter
iLEAD Hybrid of the Acton-Agua Dulce School District.
INTERESTED IN ENROLLING?
Want more information?