WHY CHOOSE iLEAD EXPLORATION
FOR HIGH SCHOOL?
A-G options & customizable paths
Academic Counseling & College Advisement
Community & ASB
National Honor Society
Personalized choices & flexibility
Available to high school learners for the 2021-2022 school year!
Health Science &
Medical Technology Pathway
Marketing, Sales &
Services Sector Pathway
Public Service Pathway
Education, Child Development, &
Family Services Pathway
Media & Design Arts
Media & Design Arts
Hi, my name is Cameron Nicole Brown. I am 16 years old and have been homeschooled my whole life. My interests are video games, anime, horseback riding, music, writing, and swimming. I play…
What languages do you speak? I speak Spanish and a little bit of Mandarin. What is a family tradition that you enjoy? On Christmas we eat caramelized almonds that my…
What Our Families Are Saying
- "I have had such a great experience with iLEAD!"
- "My EF and communication with the school have been great."
- "I am very pleased with how well organized iLEAD Exploration is. I like the Monday Message and the quick turnover to get supplies and services paid."
- "I really love my EF! She’s super organized, very encouraging, and is always available to answer questions or offer suggestions."
- "The staff works so incredibly hard for us! Thank you for all you do!"
- "We love iLEAD and our awesome EF! We are very appreciative of everything our EF and the vendor team have done in trying to get Kern County vendors on board with iLEAD."
- "So thankful for our EF. My kids like showing their work to her each month."
- "We enjoy our educational partnership with iLEAD and love working with our facilitator!"
- "I love my EF so much that I won’t look elsewhere. We want to be with our EF forever and love many other policies that are in place with iLEAD."
- "We loved the service projects and field trips offered by iLEAD Exploration!"
- "Our EF has gone above and beyond in empowering us in our first year of our homeschool journey."
- "My EF has made it an amazing year! We love iLEAD Exploration and plan to continue for my daughter’s high school years."
- "I absolutely love our EF. She has been incredibly helpful and supportive."
- "We love our EF and we love that iLEAD lets parents choose their own curriculum. Thank you!"
- "I appreciate all the help with high school level learning."
- "Our EF has made us fall in love with our homeschooling journey!"
- "Our EF is always there and more supportive than I could ever ask for."
- "My wonderful EF and support staff have been phenomenal with their expertise, professionalism, creativity and warmth."
Did you know that J.R.R. Tolkien developed 14 fictional languages for his books and that at least one of them derived from a nonsense language he came up with as…
Exploration Upcoming Events
Join local EFs and Exploration learners for water relay activities, water cycle activity, bubble station, and more! We will meet by the Splash Pad! Make sure to bring blankets, towels,...
Join local EFs and Exploration learners for some fun activities including glitter tattoos, a coloring contest, slime-making station, picture-taking station, and more!
Join local EFs and Exploration families for field games and photo booth at La Mirada City Gardenhill Park.
This event has been canceled due to the heat and will be rescheduled.
Registration/Payment for PSAT/NMSQT Due
The PSAT/NMSQT is an optional College Board test for 10th, 11th graders to prepare for the SAT or to determine if 11th grade testers qualify for National Merit Scholarship. ...
Join local EFs and Exploration families for a pirate themed park day! Learners will go on a pirate treasure hunt, paint a treasure chest, and leave with some pirate treasures!...
Have your junior high (6th grade and up) and high school learners join the speech and language and assistive technology team once a month to learn strategies for writing, executive...
Learner University: Water Wise (Grades 5-6) – Deadline to Register
This PBL opportunity is for learners in grades 5-6 and they will explore water usage using data. They will determine their current water usage then come up with an action...
Want to check out a fire station and learn about fire safety for Fire Safety Month? The Torrance Fire Department is hosting iLead Learners and their families on September 20th...
Speech and Language Screenings for Kindergarten through Second Grade
If you have concerns with your child's language development or the way your child is producing certain sounds, the speech and language teams is offering screenings to determine if additional...
Come celebrate the new school year at the Holiday Skate Center in Orange! All learners and families welcomed. Non skaters and Children 3 and under are free! Learner ticket -...