WHY CHOOSE iLEAD EXPLORATION
FOR HIGH SCHOOL?
A-G options & customizable paths
Academic Counseling & College Advisement
Community & ASB
National Honor Society
Personalized choices & flexibility
iLEAD Exploration Hybrid is a free, TK-12th grade, public charter school program where each family is assigned a credentialed teacher (facilitator) who creates a customized, individualized learning plan each year in conjunction with the student and family, based on grade-level standards and the learner’s passions.
During my sophomore year, I transitioned from public high school to independent study with iLEAD Exploration. When I was offered an internship opportunity at Our Neighborhood Homework House, a local…
When I entered 7th grade, I made the transition from a brick-and-mortar school to iLEAD. One of the main reasons was my interest in filmmaking. I wanted to do a…
Superheroes and Supervillains of History As any fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will tell you, people love to love superheroes, but even more importantly, they love to hate supervillains….
What Our Families Are Saying
- "I am very pleased with how well organized iLEAD Exploration is. I like the Monday Message and the quick turnover to get supplies and services paid."
- "We love iLEAD and our awesome EF! We are very appreciative of everything our EF and the vendor team have done in trying to get Kern County vendors on board with iLEAD."
- "My wonderful EF and support staff have been phenomenal with their expertise, professionalism, creativity and warmth."
- "Our EF is always there and more supportive than I could ever ask for."
- "Our EF has made us fall in love with our homeschooling journey!"
- "I absolutely love our EF. She has been incredibly helpful and supportive."
- "I love my EF so much that I won’t look elsewhere. We want to be with our EF forever and love many other policies that are in place with iLEAD."
- "I have had such a great experience with iLEAD!"
- "I appreciate all the help with high school level learning."
- "We love our EF and we love that iLEAD lets parents choose their own curriculum. Thank you!"
- "We enjoy our educational partnership with iLEAD and love working with our facilitator!"
- "My EF has made it an amazing year! We love iLEAD Exploration and plan to continue for my daughter’s high school years."
- "We loved the service projects and field trips offered by iLEAD Exploration!"
- "The staff works so incredibly hard for us! Thank you for all you do!"
- "Our EF has gone above and beyond in empowering us in our first year of our homeschool journey."
- "My EF and communication with the school have been great."
- "So thankful for our EF. My kids like showing their work to her each month."
- "I really love my EF! She’s super organized, very encouraging, and is always available to answer questions or offer suggestions."
Middle and high school learners are invited to the Acton Curriculum Library on March 28 from 10:00 AM to noon to learn writing skills in a small-group setting. Please register…
Learners in grades 1-3 are invited to join this PBL opportunity where they will dive deep into the concept of innovation and explore various aspects, such as the characteristics of…