Monday message 11.21.2018
We hope you had a restful Thanksgiving break with your family and friends! By way of reminder, we have some important dates coming up:
- A Parent University roundtable discussion will be held on Nov. 28 at 10 a.m.
- This is the last week for fall MAP testing, and we are so appreciative of our hardworking testers!
- Instructional funds for the second semester will become available on Monday, Dec. 3.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 will be our next field trip release date.
- Finally, as a special opportunity for our seniors: iLEAD Education is proud to sponsor a scholarship program for the 2018-2019 school year. In support of lifelong learning, iLEAD Education has dedicated funds to be awarded to high school seniors to further their education. Each senior that is eligible and selected may be awarded up to $5,000 toward their tuition for a college, university, or accredited program for the fall of 2019. Please click here to download the application, due by Dec. 7.
As we approach the December holiday season, your iLEAD family is here to support your quest for learning. We are very thankful for you, our beloved families!