Important College Deadlines
College Deadlines are Fast Approaching!
- November 30th – The University of California deadline (UC)
- December 4th – The California State University deadline (CSU)
- Out of state and private college deadlines vary. Check each college website for more information.
Financial Aid Deadlines are Also Approaching – Fill Out the FAFSA!
- March 2, 2021 – FAFSA Deadline For UCs, CSUs, and the California community colleges.
- For all other colleges, deadlines vary and financial aid may be available on a first come, first serve basis. Check each college website for more information.
- FAFSA Link: https://studentaid.gov/
- Many private colleges also require the CSS Profile. Be sure to check each college website for requirements and deadlines.
- Test Free – The University of California is test free for all students. This means that the UCs will not consider test scores for admissions or scholarships. This is a permanent change and applies to all learners in all grades. The CSUs are test free for the class of 2021. Stay tuned for CSU updates for future graduates.
- Test Optional – Almost 2000 colleges have moved to test optional or test free admissions. Check the Fairtest list to track which colleges require testing. https://www.fairtest.org/
- iLEAD will not be offering the PSAT this year due to Covid restrictions.
- Learners who may qualify for National Merit can use an alternate entry option.
iLEAD Exploration is extremely pleased with the advisement and resources available through our high school advisors. We encourage you to take advantage of the many services they offer to assist…
Your local community college has a lot more to offer than just an associate’s degree. The Career Technical Education (CTE) courses available through our community college system can serve as…
Every year, like clockwork, hordes of stressed-out students succumb to an epidemic during their last year of school. They call their affliction senioritis. How Do You Prevent or Cure Senioritis?…