Summer Classes With iLEAD Online
Registration is open now for all families to enroll in iLEAD Online’s July 1 Track C Program. A few highlights about this year’s program:
- There is no cost, and any child in grades 2-12 living in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Kern counties may enroll. Special note: Because your child is enrolled in a different school (iLEAD Exploration is part of iLEAD Hybrid’s charter school), you would need to enroll your learner with iLEAD Online’s charter school for the summer.
- iLEAD Online courses begin on July 1. Learners complete courses at an accelerated rate. They have two cycles of accelerated learning from July 1 through August 14, at which point most Track C learners will withdraw from this program to return to the school they attend during the school year.
- Courses are all online and facilitated by a credentialed master of distance learning. Live office hours, extra tutoring and support, and customizable content make their program user-friendly.
- High school learners receive UC a-g, NCAA approved, and WASC accredited transfer grades.
- Grades 2-8 have some great project-based learning courses that you can find here. These courses touch on all four core disciplines in an engaging and fun way that builds skills through active, hands-on learning.
- Registration is open until June 1 this year. Families must submit an intent to enroll. Once this is submitted, the iLEAD Online office team will guide you through the rest.
Learners in fourth grade are eligible for a free annual pass to visit more than 2,000 federal recreation areas with their families and friends. The Every Kid Outdoors program offers…
Do you have a gifted learner who needs more? We invite you to join us on October 6 at 1:00 PM for our roundtable on curriculum and activities for gifted…
Join local EFs and families for a fun day at the park while building community. September 27: Park Day: Marie Kerr Park in Palmdale September 29: Park Day: O’Melveney Park…