Mental Health Awareness: Supporting Your Teenagers
May is Mental Health Awareness month. During these unprecedented times, it is important that we are aware of mental health concerns. Some common mental health conditions include the following:
1. Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating)
2. Personality disorders (antisocial, paranoia, borderline personality disorder)
3. Addiction (alcohol, opioids, tobacco)
5. Thought disorders (schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, delusional)
6. Anxiety disorders (social anxiety, phobias, generalized anxiety)
7. Developmental differences (autism, ADHD)
Please take a look at this video regarding what mental health and well-being look like in high school learners.
We hope that you join us for an informational webinar discussing MAP results and how to use them. Please take a look at the flyer below for more information including…
We are excited about our second annual Virtual Wax Museum! Please take a moment to read the flyer below for more information.
iLEAD Exploration would like to send a big CONGRATULATIONS to kindergarten learner, Liv Rampe, who won Glendale library’s bookmark art contest! Great job, Liv. The entire iLEAD Exploration Learning Community…